Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 6 (session 14)

Hi there,

This week I claimed my blog, which required me to post the following code for verification:

KMK4SU6459UF

I didn't realise there was such a hierachy that you could sign into, in order to promote your blog. Hopefully my key word doesn't send anybody to mine, because I don't think it would be too exciting to a general reader!

I suppose the most useful application of Techorati for my current role would be if Auckland City Libraries wanted to gain popularity for its blog and listed it on the site. Alternatively if a library patron I was serving asked me about what blogs were popular then it could be a good resource to send them to.

Okay, that's all for this session, I think...

1 comment:

  1. Now I am trying to guess your key word! Great work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete